How Kids Get To School.

I found out that 26 million kids go to school on the bus in the United States.

Source: The American School Bus Council

Schoolbus,school,education,vehicle,transportation - free image ...

I asked people from school and from my family to fill out a survey. I asked them “how did you get to school?” I got 28 answers back. The most common answer I got was “walked.” I got one “bike” and one “public bus” answer each. I think in the future kids will take hover cars to school. 

I wonder what it would be like to ride a bike to school. I wonder where you would put the bike. I wonder if it would be cool to ride on the sidewalk with the bike and what you would see. 

I can’t ride my bike to school because there is a big hill that goes down the road and then at the roundabout I would have about a mile and a half to go.

I also can’t ride the bus because there’s no bus stops near me. I think it would be crazy on the bus, like really loud.

Here are the answers to my survey. 

Walk 9
Bus 7
car 5
Drive Self  5
bike 1
public bus 1
total  28

3 thoughts on “How Kids Get To School.”

1. Getting to school on a hoover craft would be amazing! I wonder if the pick up line would be shorter and quicker if we all had hoover vehicles? Great job!

2. Jonah, I agree, you would have a long way to ride your bike to school from where you are. Also it would be pretty dangerous with highway 9. From my house would work great!

I agree a hover car or board would be awesome!

Great job, Gramma H